I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, September 24, 2007

Gaining weight

Was back in JB at around 2pm. The first thing i did was to weigh myself, and then got myself really upset.

58KG!!! ARGH!!! I just broke my record of having the heaviest weight of all time.

Darn, i was supposed to be losing those pounds, not gaining more. There i am, further away from achieving my new year's resolutions.

Now, if you are looking to gain weight like me, try the below dietary in Penang:

Day 1
Breakfast: chicken sandwich at Lavender cafe in the airport
Lunch: home-cook meal
Teatime: rojak + fried Java mee + ice kacang + fried prawn cakes
Dinner: Japanese cuisine
Supper: putu mayong

Day 2
Breakfast: dry Hokkien mee + curry mee
Lunch: meal at Sakae Sushi
Teatime: home-made pig stomach soup
Dinner: zhu char at coffee shop

Day 3
Breakfast: curry mee + duck drumstick mee-suah + pasembur (Indian rojak)
Lunch: mee-tai-mak + wanton mee
Teatime: rojak
Dinner: char kuay teow
Supper: ban jiang kueh (apam balik)

Day 4
Breakfast: chee cheong fun + char kuay teow + lo mee + apong + soya milk

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Saturday, September 22, 2007 @ 5:31 pm: Long weekend
Wednesday, September 19, 2007 @ 2:41 am: We are going to Bangkok next year
Monday, September 17, 2007 @ 2:36 am: The past weekend
Saturday, September 15, 2007 @ 4:27 pm: An email
Thursday, September 13, 2007 @ 2:48 am: I felt the tremor
Monday, September 10, 2007 @ 2:15 am: The past weekend
Thursday, September 06, 2007 @ 5:43 am: Annual Dinner and Dance
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 @ 2:34 am: Alone again
Saturday, September 01, 2007 @ 2:43 am: Too easy
Friday, August 31, 2007 @ 2:47 am: Studying for certification exam