I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New year's resolutions 2007

Went golfing at Daiman golf course today and i'm too ashamed to reveal my scores. Let's just say that my golf couch Daniel wouldn't admit that i learnt golfing from him if he knew about my performance today.

Anyway, it's the first day of a new year. So as usual, i gotta write the obligated post on my resolutions for year 2007. But before that, let's review how i did for last year's resolutions.

  1. To change job - PASSED. And the new job is so much better than the last in terms of pay and prospect.

  2. To pick up golfing - PASSED. Although my swing still sucks, at least i can hit the ball without fail, erm, well, most of the time.

  3. To have two servings of fruits intake everyday - FAILED. I totally forgot about this and am still having constipation problem.

  4. To reduce my weight to 52KG and maintain it - FAILED. I did manage to shred 1.5KG after the wisdom tooth removal surgery, but then gained back all the weight and even increased another 0.5KG by year end. Darn!

  5. To go for one local and one overseas vacation - PASSED. Kuching and Bangkok.


Hmm, so i couldn't proudly strike away all the resolutions, but fulfilling 3 out of 5 isn't too bad either. Hey, 60% means my overall score is still PASSED.

And for this year, here are what i plan to achieve:

  1. To achieve 130 shots for a 18-hole game / 65 shots for 9-hole game

  2. To achieve one Master Level Certification for Navision

  3. To pick up yoga

  4. To participate and complete the yearly Singapore Johor 2nd Link Bridge Run

  5. To reduce my weight to 53KG


Ok, so the last one seems familiar, except that i make it a bit more achievable, or at least i hope so.

Labels:

Em....
I think u'll pass 3 out of 5 again for this new year resolution.
No. 1 & 4 seem like quite difficult to u leh!
However, do prove to me I'm wrong :p

Wei, wei, wei, what kind of friend are you huh? You should be encouranging me leh! Humph, i'll prove you wrong for sure... :P

Btw, wanna join me in the run?

Share your cogitation



Monday, January 01, 2007 @ 4:36 am: Year 2006 in retrospect
Saturday, December 30, 2006 @ 3:42 am: Going to KL
Friday, December 29, 2006 @ 3:42 am: My ex-work place
Thursday, December 28, 2006 @ 4:05 am: Raining, year end
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 @ 4:40 am: Raining again
Tuesday, December 26, 2006 @ 2:57 am: My Christmas this year
Saturday, December 23, 2006 @ 4:23 am: Working Saturday again
Friday, December 22, 2006 @ 4:12 am: Travelling to the new work place
Thursday, December 21, 2006 @ 4:20 am: Sickening
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 @ 4:45 am: More on the event