I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, January 01, 2007

Year 2006 in retrospect

Just arrived home about an hour ago. My legs are still aching from the shopping spree. Well, i'll leave that to another day. For now, just minutes before the start of a brand new year, i'm gonna look back on the year that's coming to an end soon.

In my post last year, i've written that i think year 2006 was gonna be a good year for me. I think i wasn't wrong. It might not have been fantastic, i would still say that more good things had happened than bad things. And for that, i'm really grateful.

January



February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


Well, all i wanna say now is, "wow, what a year for me!" 2007 is gonna be another good year. I'm sure of that.

So, again, a Happy New Year to everyone!

Labels:

Miss out your last post that you be in KL,I would ask for meet up for a cup of coffee if you had time to spare.

Seeing your 2006 things you do plus you blog about it..WoW times really flies,your post I enjoy reading very much.Always try to drop by your Blog whenever I have time.Thank You Very Much for year 2006 post which I enjoy so much.

Also I will never forget an email you send to me after my niece pass away- It touches me very much and it do help me to get over it.Thank You So Much PinPin.(hehe that the reason I want to put you a cup of coffee)

Today 1st of 2007, would like to wish you and your love one "A GREAT & HAPPY 2007"

R

I should be the one to thank you for always dropping by and be an "invisible" friend to me. Perhaps we can really meet one day in the real world. Until then, do blog on and i'll be seeing you around in the blogsphere.

Wishing you and your family a happy new year!

Share your cogitation



Saturday, December 30, 2006 @ 3:42 am: Going to KL
Friday, December 29, 2006 @ 3:42 am: My ex-work place
Thursday, December 28, 2006 @ 4:05 am: Raining, year end
Wednesday, December 27, 2006 @ 4:40 am: Raining again
Tuesday, December 26, 2006 @ 2:57 am: My Christmas this year
Saturday, December 23, 2006 @ 4:23 am: Working Saturday again
Friday, December 22, 2006 @ 4:12 am: Travelling to the new work place
Thursday, December 21, 2006 @ 4:20 am: Sickening
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 @ 4:45 am: More on the event
Monday, December 18, 2006 @ 4:48 am: Chaos