I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, May 20, 2006

A free new toy

This is my new toy, arrived in a parcel yesterday:

Genius WizardPen, comes in a tablet and a pen device


I didn't pay a single cent for it. I redeemed it through Real Rewards with 8000 points, and that was about all the points i had accumulated for the past few years.

I can't remember how many years i have been a member of Real Rewards, and frankly i didn't bother to use it at all. I got it for free when it was first launched. I did, however, link it up with my TM Net account and all my points were earned through the money i spent on dial-up over those miserable years of crawling Internet connection. Since i had terminated my TM Net account and will no longer accumulate any more points, i decided to use up all the points.

And so, i browsed through the online catalogue. Most, if not all, things that are redeemable at 8000 points or lower are useless craps -- either they weren't useful to me, or they were simply craps. In the end, i chose this pen device. I'm not sure if i'll find it useful, but at least i can play with it for a couple of weeks before i get tired of it and shove it deep in the closet like all other gadgets i had bought before.

I installed the driver and used it to doodle something with Art Rage.



It was pretty cool (the pen i meant, not my drawing), although it was kinda tough to navigate at first. Once i got the hang of it, it's kinda fun. I guess this is gonna be my obsession for the next few days. Let's see if i can use it to produce some more crappy drawings. 

Labels: , ,

That is the only thing u can draw the best... And it is really... *nice* ...
Pls dun send ur kids to learn drawing, if u hv any...

Share your cogitation



Friday, May 19, 2006 @ 2:48 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 @ 12:19 pm: Ant bites
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 @ 2:16 am: Mother's Day celebration
Monday, May 15, 2006 @ 4:08 pm: I'm a healthy baby!
Saturday, May 13, 2006 @ 3:48 am: Lessons learnt
Thursday, May 11, 2006 @ 2:07 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 @ 5:52 pm: Disgusted
Monday, May 08, 2006 @ 4:49 pm: Constipation
Saturday, May 06, 2006 @ 3:07 am: On leave today
Thursday, May 04, 2006 @ 1:03 am: Sigh...