I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, May 19, 2006

Trivia of my uneventful day

  1. Motorbikes jammed up the car lane again this morning at Tuas checkpoint, but the traffic flow seemed to be back to normal after weeks of congestion.

  2. Took the afternoon off for my yearly eye check-up, and gotta rush for an urgent task for the GM in the morning. It has been a long time since i last felt such stress at work.

  3. Annoying users from Finance called up last minute to ask for something to be done urgently. Everything's always urgent for them. This caused me to leave the company at around 11.15am, which was 15 minutes later than planned.

  4. Intended to park my car at IMM (for free) and take the MRT from Jurong East station to the Singapore National Eye Centre, but then only to realize that they were restructuring the whole IMM building and it became so inconvenient to park there. In the end, i parked the car at a HDB multi-storey parking lot with four parking coupons.

  5. Saw a pretty boy in the MRT with a middle-aged ang mo guy. My gut feeling was that they were gay.

  6. Walked from Outram MRT station to the Singapore National Eye Centre with 贝. Had our lunch (chicken sandwiches from Burger King) while walking.

  7. The ophthalmologist spent less than 10 minutes of consultation with me and said everything was fine with my eyes. That cost me SGD47.25, and i'll see her again next year.

  8. Had the new Hot Wings at KFC before returning to JB, and went to the driving range in JB to practise golf before returning home for dinner.

  9. Something i had been waiting for a month finally arrived by post. Decided to blog about this new toy of mine tomorrow.

  10. Thrilled at the hippies winning The Amazing Race. This is definitely one of my favourite seasons of the show.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, May 17, 2006 @ 12:19 pm: Ant bites
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 @ 2:16 am: Mother's Day celebration
Monday, May 15, 2006 @ 4:08 pm: I'm a healthy baby!
Saturday, May 13, 2006 @ 3:48 am: Lessons learnt
Thursday, May 11, 2006 @ 2:07 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 @ 5:52 pm: Disgusted
Monday, May 08, 2006 @ 4:49 pm: Constipation
Saturday, May 06, 2006 @ 3:07 am: On leave today
Thursday, May 04, 2006 @ 1:03 am: Sigh...
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 @ 6:36 pm: More on my injured left hand