I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Trivia of my uneventful day

  1. Wondered how many more queue-jumping jackass i have to curse every morning at the Tuas Checkpoint. Those bastards!

  2. Cleared the checkpoint very early (before 7pm) and drove around looking for a hawker center. Found one not far from Jurong Point and decided to have breakfast there next Monday.

  3. Arrived at the office by 7.30am. Slept for half an hour at my seat.

  4. Received calls from users asking me to install latest version of MSN Messenger on their workstations because Micro$oft had phased out Version 6 totally. Found it ridiculous that i gotta spend time doing something that wasn't work-related.  

  5. Had a long chat with a staff from HR, and was informed that he had proposed to the management about hiring another IT staff to replace the one who had left. Hope the management would agree to it after consideration.

  6. SMS-ed Min and Carol to ask them to have a golf practice session together with 贝 and i on Friday morning. We are gonna resume our golfing lesson on Saturday after a 5-week break (due to Min's job assignment to Sri Lanka).

  7. Listened to aunt grumbling (again) about the working attitude of the other aunt and my cousin. Lesson to be learnt: never hire relatives to work for you.

  8. Made reservation for karaoke at Red Box for this Sunday as celebration for Mother's Day.

  9. Mom made drunken prawns as one of the dishes for dinner. Yummy!  

  10. Continued reading Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom.

Labels: ,

hey, I've read tuesday with morrie; twice! This is one of the very few books that I read more than once! I hope you enjoy it! LF

I've read The Five People You Meet In Heaven and i like his writing. Ya, i'm sure i'll like this one too. :)

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, May 09, 2006 @ 5:52 pm: Disgusted
Monday, May 08, 2006 @ 4:49 pm: Constipation
Saturday, May 06, 2006 @ 3:07 am: On leave today
Thursday, May 04, 2006 @ 1:03 am: Sigh...
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 @ 6:36 pm: More on my injured left hand
Thursday, April 27, 2006 @ 8:10 pm: Sprain of my left hand
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 @ 4:55 pm: My car was hit, again
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 @ 1:31 am: Queue-jumping jackass
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 @ 12:39 pm: Income tax matters
Monday, April 24, 2006 @ 12:11 am: What i did up north