I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ant bites

Two days ago, i was bitten by a pharaoh ant at the oddest part of my body -- in between the breasts. I really have no idea how that little bugger got into the bra and how long it was there before it decided to take a bite. I figured it couldn't have done an itsy-bitsy-spider stunt, otherwise i would have felt it when it was climbing up the water spout my hands or legs. So it must have been in the bra since morning. I guess i should consider myself lucky that it chose to hide in a bra and not a panty.

This incident happened in the office. I felt the stinging sensation and itchiness while i was at my desk. I gotta go to the loo to check it out, as i couldn't possibly do it at my desk. Since the ant was so small, i couldn't see it at first. It was after it had its second bite that i finally squashed it to death -- with my fingers of course, in case you are wondering. I reckon it wasn't too bad to die in such way for this little ant. It's actually some men's fantasy to die in between a woman's breasts. That lucky little fella.

Well, you may find this whole incident amusing, but not to me. That two ant bites were now swollen and very itchy. I wouldn't want anyone to see me scratching the inappropriate part of my body in the office, so i gotta bear with the itchiness throughout the day. That sure isn't something funny to me.  

Labels: ,

Let me apologise first....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...

*ahem*. Are you alrite? Yes, I am seriously concern for you. :P

Tsk tsk tsk... to think that i was complimenting you for being a good boy in your volunteering work, and now you are laughing at my misfortune. Naughty boy!

Muahahahahaha
People must be thinking you have love bite

I'm a man and boy do I wish my fantasy was to die in between a woman's breast. At the moment, it stands at dying in a tub of dark chocolate.

Desmond: No one will think it's love bite bcoz the only person who got to see it knew what happened. ;)

Merv: Dark chocolate as opposed to woman's breast huh... well, i must say you have exquisite taste.

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, May 16, 2006 @ 2:16 am: Mother's Day celebration
Monday, May 15, 2006 @ 4:08 pm: I'm a healthy baby!
Saturday, May 13, 2006 @ 3:48 am: Lessons learnt
Thursday, May 11, 2006 @ 2:07 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 @ 5:52 pm: Disgusted
Monday, May 08, 2006 @ 4:49 pm: Constipation
Saturday, May 06, 2006 @ 3:07 am: On leave today
Thursday, May 04, 2006 @ 1:03 am: Sigh...
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 @ 6:36 pm: More on my injured left hand
Thursday, April 27, 2006 @ 8:10 pm: Sprain of my left hand