I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm having a fever now

The conference wasn't good, and i'm down with a fever now. I didn't mean to make it sound like a bad event was the cause of my fever, even though it was partially responsible.

Lunch was provided by the organizer in the hotel, but i didn't wanna sit at a table with a bunch of strangers and do the business networking kind of thing. So i went to Takashimaya to have some light snacks instead. It was a really hot afternoon, and when i returned for the afternoon session of the conference, the aircon in the conference hall was really cold. I guess that was when i caught the cold.

I'm not feeling good now. Had popped two tablets of Panadol Cold & Flu and hope i won't get the full-blown flu tomorrow. I can't be sick now. It's gonna be a busy day at work tomorrow since i was away from the office for the whole of today. Furthermore, 贝's dad, sister and her boyfriend will arrive tomorrow and we had the weekend all planned out fully. I gotta be the host, so i mustn't be sick. No no no, i can't be sick.

Should go and have some good rest now.  

Labels: , ,

Share your cogitation



Thursday, July 13, 2006 @ 2:19 am: Non-working day tomorrow
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 @ 1:11 am: To a blogger friend
Tuesday, July 11, 2006 @ 2:11 am: Italy won! Yay!
Monday, July 10, 2006 @ 1:47 am: Final golf lesson postponed again
Saturday, July 08, 2006 @ 3:56 am: It's weekend again
Friday, July 07, 2006 @ 2:44 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Thursday, July 06, 2006 @ 2:01 am: Cherry tomato
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 @ 5:19 pm: Job hunting resumed
Monday, July 03, 2006 @ 12:13 pm: Let it rain, rain, rain
Friday, June 30, 2006 @ 4:39 pm: Unenjoyable movie