I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's weekend again

I called in sick today, but i wasn't really sick. Well, maybe i was -- sick of working.

For these few weeks, i found it really hard to get up every morning. After the alarm clock went off, i would contemplate if i should take urgent leave and have a good rest at home. In the end, i would still drag myself out of bed and go to work.

But today, i really couldn't make it anymore. I was simply exhausted. So i sms-ed my GM to tell him that i wasn't feeling well and gotta take the day off. Technically speaking i wasn't lying. I didn't say i was sick, but wasn't feeling well. You see, if i was feeling well, i wouldn't have felt so tired to get out of bed. So ya, i was not well.

I spent the day sleeping, watching CSI series, and went to the beauty palour for facial. Nice life, huh? How i wish i could spend everyday like this and don't have to worry about money. Ya, dream on, i know. Sigh...

Anyway, i'm glad that it's Friday. It's weekend again. Yay!

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Friday, July 07, 2006 @ 2:44 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Thursday, July 06, 2006 @ 2:01 am: Cherry tomato
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 @ 5:19 pm: Job hunting resumed
Monday, July 03, 2006 @ 12:13 pm: Let it rain, rain, rain
Friday, June 30, 2006 @ 4:39 pm: Unenjoyable movie
Thursday, June 29, 2006 @ 4:48 pm: Free movie tickets
Thursday, June 29, 2006 @ 2:09 am: We were fined, again
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 @ 2:28 am: Two possibilities, or maybe three
Tuesday, June 27, 2006 @ 2:49 am: Annoying colleagues
Monday, June 26, 2006 @ 2:41 am: Just for the record