I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, February 13, 2006

My new blog

I had started a new blog in Chinese on my birthday, as i had added the link at the side menu. I had named my new blog as "沙子里的世界", translated as "The World in the Sand".

It's not that i have so much time on hand that i can spend hours everyday maintaining two blogs. Well, i used to have plenty of free time but not anymore after the other IT staff had left and the company resumed production operation.

Anyway, i won't be updating that blog everyday. I'm gonna post some Chinese essays/poems/articles that i had written years ago, and also some new ones when i feel like writing in Chinese. So it doesn't really take up much of my time.

There are several reasons for me to do up a Chinese blog. I was Chinese educated and the language is always in my blood. I used to write good Chinese essays when i was back in high school. I had even won school competitions before and aspired to be a writer or journalist. I just thought that it would be nice to transform the old essays into electronic form, not only to share but also to give myself some inspiration to write more in Chinese. As i had mentioned before in one of my old post, the Chinese language and culture are something that will forever be close to my heart.

Errr, and i gotta confess that another reason is that i wanna take this chance to try out WordPress.  

Labels:

I have to install a Chinese reader in my com.... everything at you new blog is turning out in series of question marks.

Anyway, I did not strike the 10million... :(. So maybe you should come over and pick me up instead. I can still buy you lunch.

And i thought you don't know how to read Chinese woh... (uh huh, i've always thought that you are a "banana man"). :P

Gee, what a disappointment. I thought i could have "buddha jumps over the wall" for lunch today...

I come from one of those rare malaysian towns that has a chinese school that offers night classes for the public.

Hey!! it's tat you in the picture?

Ya, that's the blurry me in the picture.

And i won't ask you the same question because i know that fat guy is not you. :P

I am almost tat fat, anyway... sigh.

Share your cogitation



Friday, February 10, 2006 @ 3:04 am: A dinner with an old friend
Wednesday, February 08, 2006 @ 2:46 am: My outdated Christmas gift
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 @ 3:26 am: Chinese astrology
Monday, February 06, 2006 @ 2:39 pm: Back to work
Friday, February 03, 2006 @ 7:04 am: The five days of CNY and my birthday
Wednesday, February 01, 2006 @ 5:53 am: Why 1975 was a good year
Sunday, January 29, 2006 @ 4:58 am: A quiet Chinese New Year's Eve
Saturday, January 28, 2006 @ 4:57 am: I need to think this over
Friday, January 27, 2006 @ 3:43 am: I'm a natural beauty leh!
Thursday, January 26, 2006 @ 3:22 am: Trivia of my uneventful day