I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, July 28, 2008

Announcement

Finally, the time is right now to make the announcement...

*drum roll*

I AM GETTING MARRIED!

Frankly, never did i expect it to be this year. I had thought it would be next year or maybe the year after, but sometimes things in life just don't happen the way we plan it to be.

So, 貝 and i will be husband and wife soon. And when i said soon, it means really soon -- we will be having our solemnization ceremony on 31-Aug-08.

Why such a rush, you may ask. Well, that's because we can't wait anymore.

No, no, in case you are wondering, i am NOT pregnant. No way.

We have to get married before September because of the big decision that i mentioned a few weeks back -- we are buying a flat in SG, and to do that, we have to be married first.

Since the day we signed the paper for the flat, my mood went through a roller coaster ride. Lots of memorable events happened, and lots of things to do too for the big day. I couldn't blog about it because i didn't wanna break the news in my blog until i've announced it personally to my close friends.

Siang was back from Japan last week for vacation and we had a gathering yesterday. Finally i got the chance to tell them about the wedding (even though some of them had already guessed), and now, i can slowly relate what have happened over the past few weeks.

Let's just hope that while i juggle between my busy work schedule and wedding preparation, i can still record all these moments in my blog for future reminiscence.

Labels:

Finally :)

Congratulations missy! I am attending another wedding that day. A friend is also getting married on national day.

May you have a blissful wedding and marriage.

beer brat, thanks for the well wishes. Let's see when i'll read about your good news too. ;)

Congratulations miss pin pin or mrs bei !!! Wish ur bei will treat u nicely , u too , should treat him nicely too , hehe .
I found some similar points as u :
1. I am malaysian too and
frequently travel between sg
and jb.
2. I think i am same age as u
(tiger)
3. I just married too
4. I just bought a flat too
5. I just went to Taiwan too
6. I just convert my driving
licience with ur helpful info .

LOL, anyway 1 big different is ur English language is so good but i am so poor , hahaha . Now i am learning english from u .

yummy, thanks for the well wishes. It's nice to know that there's someone who's so similar to me in so many aspects. :)

Share your cogitation



Saturday, July 26, 2008 @ 5:04 am: Busy
Monday, July 21, 2008 @ 2:43 am: Back at home
Friday, July 18, 2008 @ 3:17 am: My first typhoon
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 @ 12:06 pm: At the airport
Saturday, July 12, 2008 @ 2:42 am: On leave
Monday, July 07, 2008 @ 3:36 pm: A big decision
Thursday, July 03, 2008 @ 3:27 am: Bearista from 2006
Monday, June 30, 2008 @ 10:23 am: Going to KL
Thursday, June 26, 2008 @ 5:32 am: Lonely
Monday, June 23, 2008 @ 3:48 am: The past week