I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I don't...

I don't wish to become a millionaire although being rich is nice too.
I don't need friends who don't value friendship.
I don't want to be sick.
I don't ask the world to worship me but i do demand respect.
I don't agree with the notion of "不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有".
I don't care if this company bankrupts or turns around as long as i can get away from my boss.
I don't mind doing charity work in an under-developed country for two years as long as i still have a decent income.
I don't think Elvis Presley or Adolf Hitler is still alive.
I don't believe in ghosts but i'm afraid of them.
I don't trust people who say "i tell you something and don't tell anyone else".
I don't see a valid reason for building two integrated resorts in S'pore.
I don't like hypocrites who don't even know that they are hypocrites.
I don't respect people who have ego bigger than their ability.
I don't make use of others to benefit myself.
I don't judge people by their financial status.
I don't feel lonely when i'm alone.
I don't intend to have children after marriage.
I don't say "i love you" when i don't mean it.
I don't play with feelings.
I don't assume the people i love will still love me tomorrow.
I don't preach what i don't do.
I don't study for the sake of getting the paper.
I don't dare to do bungy jumping.
I don't watch horror movies.
I don't smoke.
I don't do drugs.
I don't have good stamina because i don't exercise.
I don't rely on religion to give me a peaceful mind.
I don't go around telling people my unrealized plans.
I don't plan for the future because i don't know what i want for life.
I don't know why I'm writing this blog, and most of all...
... I don't understand why you are reading it?!

Labels:

I don't agree for your ->"I don't assume the people i love will still love me tomorrow."
I can assure you that the people you love will love you forever...

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, June 22, 2005 @ 3:29 am: I think, therefore I write -- take two
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 @ 1:07 am: I hate my boss
Monday, June 20, 2005 @ 2:33 am: Web usability
Thursday, June 16, 2005 @ 8:04 pm: I'm expanding horizontally
Thursday, June 16, 2005 @ 2:23 am: "Not guilty" x 10
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 @ 1:06 am: I think, therefore I write
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 @ 1:23 am: Ouch!
Monday, June 13, 2005 @ 2:12 am: My random thoughts on the day i turned 30...