I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Call me Picasso

Those who know me should know that i suck in arts, terribly. What i draw best is perhaps the stick figures and nothing more.

Today, for no particular reason, i felt kinda artistic and had an urge to doodle. So, i drew a portrait of 贝, the Picasso way:



(Hmmm... somehow i feel that 贝 is gonna be really unhappy after seeing this drawing.)

I did a self-portrait too:



(After looking at it a few times, it reminded me of Michael Jackson more than myself.)

Well, who knows that one day 贝 or i may become famous and these drawings may worth more than all the APs that had been issued leh?!  

If you feel that your portrait may worth a million dollars one day, you can draw one at Mr. Picassohead too. Do send me the drawing when you're done, just in case its value really appreciates and i'm in need of some good money.

Share your cogitation



Monday, October 10, 2005 @ 5:51 pm: Splitting headache
Friday, October 07, 2005 @ 10:30 pm: To my friends
Friday, October 07, 2005 @ 1:52 am: Four types of people who can succeed in the corpor...
Thursday, October 06, 2005 @ 3:45 am: What a wonderful world
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 @ 3:35 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 @ 3:50 am: A trip to strawberry land -- The unpleasant incide...
Monday, October 03, 2005 @ 1:42 pm: A trip to strawberry land -- The unpleasant incide...
Sunday, October 02, 2005 @ 6:59 pm: A trip to strawberry land -- Day 3
Saturday, October 01, 2005 @ 6:27 pm: A trip to strawberry land -- Day 2 (II)
Friday, September 30, 2005 @ 3:53 am: A trip to strawberry land -- Day 2 (I)