I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, November 05, 2007

Random updates

贝 was back in SG at around 7pm+ last Friday. He said Jakarta is a city worse than JB. He didn't have anything good to say about the place. If it's really as bad as how he had described, i hope that i don't have to go there in my next job.

The pact between 贝 and i ended last Thursday. Since 贝 went to Jakarta on Monday, i could have broken the pact without him knowing, but i'm a woman of my word. I didn't buy any junk food until Thursday, even though i had this craving for potato chips since weeks ago. Of course, needless to say, my craving was gratified over the weekend. Anyway, not having junk food for a month didn't seem to have any effect on my weight. So i guess eating junk food isn't the reason of my weight gain. Not doing enough exercise should be it.

We were watching an episode of Grey's Anatomy yesterday. There was this scene about a husband having a transsexual surgery and the wife still stayed by his (or should it be "her") side. I said to 贝 that this could only mean that the wife truly loves the husband very much, for true love transcends everything, including gender.

贝 then said that there is no way he can accept that. He said if i were to become a man, it's not possible for him to love me anymore. So i commented that this means his love for me is not unconditional; he will only love me on the condition that i'm a woman. He made no denial to my assertion.

Well, that's my boyfriend. He could have lied and said something romantic like "i'd love you no matter what", but that's just not him. And that's probably one of the things i love about him, that he will be truthful to me, even when the truth is not so sweet to the ear.

Labels:

Think about it this way. If he were to become a "woman" wouldn't you have to be a lesbian to "love" him/her?

Now the question would be, would you wanna be a lesbian?

;-)

Hmmm, that's the thing. I don't think it's totally impossible for me to fall in love with a woman, even though i've never been attracted to a woman before and have only been interested in men so far. I wonder if that means i have the tendency/potential to become a lesbian.

So back to your question, i love my boyfriend as who he is now. I can't say for sure if i would or wouldn't love him if he isn't who he is now anymore. ;)

Share your cogitation



Friday, November 02, 2007 @ 6:07 am: A dream
Friday, November 02, 2007 @ 6:02 am: It's my choice
Tuesday, October 30, 2007 @ 4:01 am: Random updates
Thursday, October 25, 2007 @ 4:39 am: Spreading the news
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 @ 3:20 am: Situation at work
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 @ 2:30 am: The past week
Friday, October 19, 2007 @ 3:22 am: No blog today
Tuesday, October 16, 2007 @ 4:26 am: A new toy
Monday, October 15, 2007 @ 3:40 am: Long weekend
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 @ 4:43 am: BLIA Treasure Hunt on Wheels