I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Random updates

贝 is in Jakarta now. Uh huh, he's on business trip again for this week. So i'll be alone in SG again until Friday.

Had told mom the news about my resignation, and again didn't tell her the real amount of my pay. Do i feel bad about lying to her? Yes, a little bit, but i just don't want her to think that i have so much money to spare and start asking for more monthly allowance, knowing that the money that i give her will probably end up in the US for her son.

Watched a talk show last night on Malaysian channel. The topic was about the much-talked-about Bolehnaut. One of the guests was from the government, who of course had a lot of good things to say about this whole thing. Me? Well, of course i have an opinion on this whole saga, but i'm not really gonna write about it here. I mean, seriously, what difference does it make? It's not as if the government is paying attention at all. I'm not paying a single cent now for Malaysian income tax, so i'd better keep my mouth shut.

My right shoulder hurts from practising golfing at the driving range on Saturday. I should really train up more.

Labels:

I aslo try not to disclose too many financial status to mum nowadays. She always think I earned a lots, and I din even know where's the money I gave her gone to. (suspect majority goes to "ma bill" liao!)
Whenever we try to probe, she'll aviod the topic or not happy, std answer is over spending, but where?????
My aunt said we'd hurt her feeling for not trusting her.
I wonder, why my mum can question my financial status when she's the provider, and we can't even ask. (sigh)
Of course, I did want to become a good daugther, but with her current "performance", how can I "trust" her by not questioning anything? Why can't we just talk over the issue openly? Don't understand. ???????

Sui, i totally understand how you feel. I also wonder sometimes how my mom spends her money, especially she always appears as if she doesn't have enough and i could never figure out why she needs more money.

Share your cogitation



Thursday, October 25, 2007 @ 4:39 am: Spreading the news
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 @ 3:20 am: Situation at work
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 @ 2:30 am: The past week
Friday, October 19, 2007 @ 3:22 am: No blog today
Tuesday, October 16, 2007 @ 4:26 am: A new toy
Monday, October 15, 2007 @ 3:40 am: Long weekend
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 @ 4:43 am: BLIA Treasure Hunt on Wheels
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 @ 4:47 am: Kiwanis Sentosa Treasure Hunt 2007
Monday, October 08, 2007 @ 2:36 am: We won the 3rd prize
Sunday, October 07, 2007 @ 4:53 am: Resignation