I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Busy at work

The UAT for Taiwan is planned to begin on the 14-Apr. So, i'll have to go to Taiwan again for two weeks.

Before that, there are lots to be done. We gotta complete one round of internal testing first to ensure all bugs are detected and resolved before the start of UAT. We don't want the user's confidence (which is already very low) to goes further down the drain.

I also have to prepare some user guides and probably some presentation slides too for a refresher user training, as the users would have most probably forgotten all the things we taught them about three months ago.

Basically, we only have one more week to have these tasks done. But on top of all these, little boss still expects me to come up with documentation for HK project. He actually wanted it done last week, but i pushed it to Monday, which is tomorrow and so i gotta work on it later.

It really sucks to be not able to rest and relax over weekends. I just hate having to worry about work during weekends or after working hours. I've not been sleeping well for the past few days, as i kept having the thought of the unfinished work hovering in my mind.

The coming weeks, maybe even months, are gonna be hectic. I hope to complete my travel log soon.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Thursday, April 03, 2008 @ 4:07 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 2 (II)
Wednesday, April 02, 2008 @ 4:48 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 2 (I)
Tuesday, April 01, 2008 @ 4:46 am: Commercial break
Monday, March 31, 2008 @ 1:19 pm: Monday morning
Monday, March 31, 2008 @ 12:16 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 1 (IV)
Saturday, March 29, 2008 @ 6:01 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 1 (III)
Friday, March 28, 2008 @ 4:56 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 1 (II)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 @ 3:42 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 1 (I)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 @ 1:28 am: Summer bearistas
Monday, March 24, 2008 @ 3:53 am: Back from vacation