I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, May 05, 2008

The past (long) weekend

I was supposed to be in Taipei now, but again, the trip was postponed.

UK couldn't get the system ready for our final round of testing, and so the trip gotta be postponed. Little boss said we would leave on Tuesday, but i doubt we could make it because the system is still not ready. It's public holiday tomorrow in UK, and by the time they are back to work, it'd be Tuesday afternoon already. So my best bet would be Thursday.

Anyway, cancelling the trip means a four-day holiday for me. Didn't do much over the long weekend though. I still gotta do some work at home, but most of the time was spent watching the variety show "星光大道2" and a TVB drama. This means that i didn't get to blog about my visit to Taipei 101. Well, talk about procrastination again.

I haven't been practising my golf swing for more than a month already. Had wanted to go to the driving range last Saturday, but woke up too late because there was a power outage in the middle of the night, and given the hot hot hot weather, we couldn't sleep well at all without the aircon and fan.

I'm now back in SG and without aircon. Sigh, it's probably gonna be a warm night again.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Monday, May 05, 2008 @ 2:09 am: Bearistas
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 @ 3:50 am: Random updates
Saturday, April 26, 2008 @ 6:37 am: A hectic week
Monday, April 21, 2008 @ 3:57 am: The past weekend (in Taipei)
Monday, April 21, 2008 @ 3:45 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 4
Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ 3:42 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 3 (IV)
Saturday, April 19, 2008 @ 3:24 am: Working my ass off in Taipei
Thursday, April 17, 2008 @ 12:36 am: Flying tomorrow
Monday, April 14, 2008 @ 2:47 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 3 (III)
Friday, April 11, 2008 @ 3:47 am: A trip to the land of smiles -- Day 3 (II)