I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mourning the death

Yes, i am devastated. I am mourning the death of my ex-boyfriend whom i called 贝.

贝 was my boyfriend whom i knew for 8 years. He was loving, caring, only loved me and took me as the most important person in his life. He would never hurt me, and even when we had a tiff and i was sad, he would feel heartache even just seeing my tears.

We had thousands of happy days together; lots of happy memories and blissful moments. He often made me feel that i was the happiest woman in the world. We talked about everything under the sun. We shared similar taste in food, movies/shows and lifestyle. We told each other everything and understood each other perfectly. We could know what each other was thinking by just a wink or a frown.

The happy days seem to could have lasted forever. We loved and treasured each other deeply and could see that we only wanted each other to walk hand-in-hand till the end of our lives. We felt that there was no one else in the world could be so matching like us, to be so at ease with each other and so happy and loving for such long years.

Then one day, my 贝 got sick. He got a very serious illness but he refused help from anyone. He thought it would cure by itself, but it only got more serious. It broke my heart to see him so sick, yet he still insisted that he wasn't sick. Then just within 4 months time, 贝's illness became terminal.

Finally, 贝 passed away.

This sudden death traumatised me so much that i am still mourning for his death. I do not know how much time i'd need to finally come out from this misery of losing someone whom i loved and still love so much.

They said time will heal. I hope so too.

=========

My husband is not 贝. He is called YY.

YY is a terrible person, almost the worst kind. He was unfaithful, committed adultery, indulged in lust, hurt his wife deeply, selfish, cheated and lied, had no remorse, and even plotting against the wife, disregarding her well-being.

He is a sinful person who was tempted by Satan and became a devil himself. While he and the adulteress continue to commit further sins, they did not realise that divine retributions will befall them one day, with greater suffering and agony that they had caused on others. While they indulge in the mortal sins by embellishing their behaviours with the name of love, they are actually walking towards the road of self-destruction.

So please don't be mistaken. The person i am dealing now is YY, my husband, and not 贝, my beloved late boyfriend.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 3:27 am: My theme song 31
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 @ 12:16 pm: 2nd wave
Sunday, May 24, 2009 @ 9:19 am: My theme song 30
Sunday, May 24, 2009 @ 9:16 am: Tough day ahead
Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 1:03 am: My theme song 29
Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 1:02 am: The end
Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 12:34 am: My theme song 28
Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 12:33 am: Hurt
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 10:10 am: My theme song 27
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 9:36 am: Night shift: Day 2