I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Winter solstice

It's the Winter Solstice Festival (冬至) today, a time when family get together and eat tangyuan.

For me, i spent it alone. No family by my side, no tangyuan.

Sometimes i can't help but ask myself how did i get to this state at this age of my life, when i should already have a family of my own and living a happy life.

Then i tell myself, don't ask, don't think, don't complain. Things are already the way they are, and there is really no way to turn back time anymore. Doraemon and his time machine only exist in the comics.

Sigh, i guess it's festive season like this that really get me all melancholy.

Labels:

You've a company, or having a company soon! If God permits we shall make tangyuan together next year! I can make really good "dumpling" though!

Well, I'm not alone, and I'm not working also.
Why? what else? MC lah!
Actually fever & flu getting better after taken medicine.
Guess what? the antibiotic giving me problem again. Woke up with walnut eye, thus can't work today.
sigh~~~
MUST make sure doctor don't prescribe any anti-biotic in the future, but everytime I told them I don't want to take anti-biotic will kena marah! :(
However, I'm still survive! you too! that's worth to be celebrate :p
MERRY CHRISTMAS, looking forward to meet u all leh!

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @ 5:21 am: iPhone craze
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 4:55 am: I spoke but not enough
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 3:56 am: The past weekend
Saturday, December 19, 2009 @ 4:27 am: Not feeling well
Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 5:22 am: Don't complain, speak up
Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 4:57 am: Late nights
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 @ 5:05 am: Two-in-one to-buy
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 @ 4:57 am: Frustration abound
Monday, December 14, 2009 @ 4:27 am: Back to work tomorrow
Sunday, December 13, 2009 @ 8:47 am: Pet Society: Snowing