I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, January 12, 2007

Moving tomorrow

I can't believe it. It's raining heavily again, for hours already.  


Tomorrow will be our last day at the current office. Finance and IT departments are the last batch to move over to the new place, and also happened to be the ones with the most stuff to move. Our Finance department has mountain of documents, which they have hired temp staff to help in packing since three weeks ago and they are still not done even until now. As for us, moving the servers and the workstations are the killers.

I'm not involve in the moving of the machines, so all i have to do is just to pack up my predecessors' stuff and my own things. I've already cleared up whatever that were left in the drawers and cupboards of my predecessors. That leaves only my own things to be boxed up tomorrow for the movers to pick up in the afternoon.

The female manager asked me to return to the new office on Saturday to help in setting up a training room and to unpack. I told her that my boyfriend has already had some arrangements for the weekend and so i can't make it. She said never mind and she would seek help from others. Not sure if she was really alright with me refusing to help out, but 贝 and i really have plans for Saturday and she informed me too late about needing my assistance.

Oh well, it's just not possible to please everyone. So my priority will be to please myself while others take a second place.  

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Thursday, January 11, 2007 @ 3:21 am: Interesting news i heard on radio
Tuesday, January 09, 2007 @ 3:20 am: A book i read
Monday, January 08, 2007 @ 3:18 am: Singapore is a small country
Saturday, January 06, 2007 @ 3:01 am: Disappointed users and boss
Thursday, January 04, 2007 @ 3:57 am: Three upsetting events
Wednesday, January 03, 2007 @ 3:42 am: My first cupping therapy
Tuesday, January 02, 2007 @ 4:12 am: New year's resolutions 2007
Monday, January 01, 2007 @ 4:36 am: Year 2006 in retrospect
Saturday, December 30, 2006 @ 3:42 am: Going to KL
Friday, December 29, 2006 @ 3:42 am: My ex-work place