I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy oink oink year!

I joined in the bloggers' Sing Song project again this year. Head over to Lin Peh's blog to download the song and listen to my sweet voice.  


Am on the company bus now, typing in Notepad since i don't have a remote Internet access. It wasn't too bad to commute by public/company transport. The thing i like about not driving is the extra time i get on the bus or train to read, blog, or sleep.

Will be on a whole week break and be back in office only on the following Monday (26-Feb). Will be joining 贝 at BM on the 3rd day of CNY, and return to JB on the 6th day.

Staying over at my uncle's place wasn't too enjoyable. I didn't sleep well last night. I could have been more romantic and said that it was because i missed 贝, but the truth was that i missed my bed and pillow. I probably won't be sleeping well tonight too, but i'll have all day tomorrow to rest.

Other than not getting enough sleep, i was Internet deprived too. Had wanted to blog but the wireless signal of my Uncle's Internet access was unstable, It kept dropping off and re-connecting itself. It was very annoying and so i just gave up. Frankly, i'm not sure if i'll be able to post this later when i'm back at my uncle's.

Plan to do some last-minute shopping tomorrow. Am contemplating if i should go tonight instead since i have nothing much to do anyway and most shops are gonna extend the operating hours till midnight. Our company was nice enough to bank in our half-month pay today, and i may be able to return 贝 the money for the notebook. Well, that depends on how much i'm gonna spend shopping tonight and tomorrow.

Anyway, the year of doggie is left with one last day tomorrow, and we'll be welcoming the year of piggy. Hope it's gonna be a great year for everyone.

Happy Chinese New Year!

(This post was written at 6.40pm)

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Thursday, February 15, 2007 @ 3:28 am: Set for CNY and English accent
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 @ 4:15 am: An awful cover letter
Monday, February 12, 2007 @ 3:37 am: Good news from last Friday
Friday, February 09, 2007 @ 5:00 am: Working late
Thursday, February 08, 2007 @ 2:49 am: Random update
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 @ 3:28 am: Speechless over lunch
Monday, February 05, 2007 @ 4:37 am: The past week (and my birthday gifts)
Thursday, February 01, 2007 @ 7:03 pm: Thirty-two
Wednesday, January 31, 2007 @ 3:33 am: Ex getting married
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 @ 4:26 am: Failing my resolutions