I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Very busy

I've not fully recovered from my cold yet. There's no more sore throat but i'm still having runny nose. Not getting enough rest is definitely not helping.

It has been a hectic day. In fact, i've been ridiculously busy at work. I'm totally swamped with the preparation for system going live. Then there were these external auditors who kept on bugging us for information and documents. No thanks to my boss who assigned me to entertain them simply because i'm the person in the company who has the best knowledge of the system.

I do, however, wanna thank my boss for giving me a piece of good news. When he was giving me the confirmation letter yesterday, he told me that i would be given a pay increment together with the rest of the colleagues. This was a pleasant surprise since i've thought i missed the yearly pay increment exercise. I don't know yet how much do i get, but something is always better than nothing, no matter how small that something may be.

Anyway, i'm really bushed. I yearn for a holiday.

Counting down to system live date... 7 days to go.

Labels:

if only i can give you two bucks more for you to work for me.... haha

Just to let you know in case you can indeed give me two bucks more one day... i don't sit on boss's lap. :P

Share your cogitation



Monday, May 14, 2007 @ 2:41 am: Sick
Thursday, May 10, 2007 @ 2:55 am: The flu bug is everywhere
Monday, May 07, 2007 @ 3:15 am: Passing judgement
Saturday, May 05, 2007 @ 3:22 am: Busy
Wednesday, May 02, 2007 @ 3:47 am: 贝's family coming to visit
Monday, April 30, 2007 @ 3:06 am: My confirmation appraisal
Friday, April 27, 2007 @ 3:16 am: My performance is "Commendable"
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 @ 3:19 am: So what else is new?
Monday, April 23, 2007 @ 3:06 am: The past weekend
Friday, April 20, 2007 @ 2:32 am: Work pressure