I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, April 23, 2007

The past weekend

贝 and i had originally planned to stay in Singapore on Friday night because i had to work on Saturday. He had arranged a mahjong session with his friends to pass the time while i was at work, but one of them couldn't make it and the game was cancelled. I couldn't be sure if i was going to work late on Saturday and he would be so bored waiting for me in Singapore, so we decided to come back to JB on Friday night and i would drive in to work the next day. It was the right decision, as i worked till 7pm+ on Saturday and by the time i reached home, it was already 8.30pm.

The day at work didn't start off too well, with me losing my temper (again) because of the disorganized way the user testing was conducted. Uh huh, i gotta work on Saturday because we had yet another user testing. We called back all the users who had been involved in the testing before and did the supposedly final testing of the system. Almost all users wanted me to guide them on the testing, but i couldn't clone myself and the other colleagues didn't know the system too well to be able to guide the users, so some users didn't finish their testing on that day. This means that i gotta continue the testing with them when i'm back to work tomorrow. You can't possibly imagine how sick i am with all these never-ending testings. Sick sick sick!

贝 is still down with flu. The fever and sore throat subsided after he completed the full course of medication as prescribed, but he's still not feeling well. But then he still went to his weekly badminton game this morning. I have no idea how he could play badminton at all with his current condition. He went to see the doctor again just now and got a new course of medication. I hate to see him being sick. He looked so down, as if all energy was drained out of him. This inevitably affected my mood too. Anyway, i just hope that he could get well soon.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Friday, April 20, 2007 @ 2:32 am: Work pressure
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 @ 4:31 pm: I'm NOT sorry
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 @ 3:53 am: The saddest moment
Monday, April 16, 2007 @ 3:17 am: Asian Badminton Championship 2007
Thursday, April 12, 2007 @ 2:24 am: After moving in
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 @ 3:13 am: Back online
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 @ 2:56 am: The past (long) weekend
Thursday, April 05, 2007 @ 12:58 pm: I'm pissed
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 @ 12:42 pm: Internet-less
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 @ 3:38 am: The new home