I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Still in bad mood

I'm so sick of going to work lately. My sulky face is telling everyone at work that i'm beyond sian. I think even my boss could tell that i'm in a really foul mood.

I know i've said that i need to change. Even if i can't love what i'm doing, at least don't be unhappy in doing it.

Sigh, easier said than done.

贝 said i have anger management problem. I think so too. I get irritated very easily. The problem is that i'm an impatient person. I have low tolerance for stupid behaviour. It just pisses me off when i see people not doing their part to make things better.

But all the furies are only making myself miserable and unhealthy. What do i achieve in the end? Nothing but unhappiness.

I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself. I need to change myself.

Perhaps if i keep telling myself the same thing over and over again, i can hypnotize myself into actually doing it.

Labels:

Hai... to share with you my story...I am about to give a confirmation letter to a new staff... who I think I have 50/50 willingness to accept her as our permanent staff. Reason being:
1. Bad attitude - when we spotted some errors done by her and told her, she showed a sour face!
2. She told me she does not like to work outstation (even though we have told her our requirements during interview session... but it seemed like she has memory loss and denied this at all).
3. After a workshop that we have conducted for our client - she told me that she doesn't like this kind of project... and when I asked her what else she like to do since she has so much of "contraints" and she told me that "she will quit lor"... of course when I raised this issue to her subsequently... she again claimed that she was very sorry about what she has said...
4. Last but not least, she is a daughter of my boss's good friend and ex-client.

This make me very sian and unhappy !

Wow, and you still wanna confirm a staff like that? I hope it's not because of No. 4... Imagine you gotta put up with her nonsense in the future!

Sigh, i guess we both need a good break. ;)

I have a few deadlines to meet by early next week... hopefully can go for a good holiday on 31 Aug.

In my boss's dictionary, there is no such thing as "do not confirm a particular staff"... I have prepared to listen to her nonsense in the future. Well, just treat it like entertainment, or a form of test to my blood pressure limit! :)

My lessons learnt is never ever accept an average job applicant related to VIPs.

ym, my deepest condolence.
my co. also full of VIPs, can't comment their work, after comment kena tembak, tak comment in the end also kena tembak for not comment earlier, what can we do? (sigh....)
really hope u can enjoy ur holiday. For me, I don't think I'll have any holiday, got 3 days event. Hope don't need to work for all 3 days. sian men! damn tired lately

Share your cogitation



Monday, August 13, 2007 @ 2:22 am: The past week
Wednesday, August 08, 2007 @ 3:01 am: Alone
Monday, August 06, 2007 @ 2:54 am: Need for change
Friday, August 03, 2007 @ 2:46 am: Spam
Thursday, August 02, 2007 @ 3:01 am: It's August
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 @ 2:43 am: The 8th Foon Yew Treasure Hunt (V)
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 @ 3:35 am: The 8th Foon Yew Treasure Hunt (IV)
Monday, July 30, 2007 @ 3:23 am: The past weekend
Friday, July 27, 2007 @ 3:33 am: The 8th Foon Yew Treasure Hunt (III)
Thursday, July 26, 2007 @ 3:36 am: The 8th Foon Yew Treasure Hunt (II)