I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Taipei - Day 6

It's my last evening in Taiwan and i worked till 8.45pm in the office. The job was actually incomplete. I'll have to finish up whatever that is outstanding tomorrow and send the work to my little boss while i'm in HK. Hopefully there's free Internet connection in the hotel room too.

My big boss had left for HK this evening, so only little boss and i went for dinner today. We simply went into an eatery we saw that sells Korean food, and the food was just so-so.

After dinner, it was nearly 10pm already. We had a walk along the streets near the hotel and then returned to the hotel room. I've initially thought of going to one of the 24-hr bookstore, but am seriously rather tired to go out now. So i decided to call it a day. Well, at least i got to walk on the Taiwanese streets today.

It's a pity that my days in Taipei were spent on just working and eating. I've only travelled between office and hotel. I'll probably be back again in next month, so i told myself that i must visit the famous night markets no matter what in my next trip.

So, for this time, i've nothing interesting to write and nothing interesting to show. I'll just post up some photos i took in the room.

The hotel room


Here's where i worked and blogged


This hotel is called San Want Hotel (神旺大飯店), and the logo is the Wang Zai (旺仔) of the rice biscuits Wang Wang (旺旺). Everything here in the hotel bears the logo.



Looking out from the hotel room. It's located at a busy district, which would have been a nice place for shopping if i've had the time.


My flight tomorrow to HK is at 12.40pm. The company has arrange for a driver to pick me up from the hotel at 10pm. So i gotta go packing up now. I'm so looking forward to the weekend.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Friday, December 14, 2007 @ 4:54 am: Taipei - Day 5
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 @ 4:47 am: Taipei - Day 2
Monday, December 10, 2007 @ 4:54 am: Arrived in Taipei
Sunday, December 09, 2007 @ 7:31 pm: In transit
Sunday, December 09, 2007 @ 12:03 am: Leaving tomorrow
Saturday, December 08, 2007 @ 11:40 pm: Another year
Thursday, December 06, 2007 @ 4:01 am: Going on business trip soon
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 @ 4:45 am: First day at work
Monday, December 03, 2007 @ 3:01 am: It's December
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 @ 7:21 pm: Trip to KL