I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Sunday, December 09, 2007

In transit

I'm in the Burger King at KLIA now, waiting for the next flight to Taipei. Have been here since 11pm. Still an hour to go before the departure time.

This is the first time i'm able to get on to the Internet in the airport. The last time i attempted accessing the Internet in KLIA (which was back in July i think), it prompted me for a login and password. I'm not sure why i can use it now.

Anyway, i'm actually rather tired. Turned in late last night, and woke up early this morning as my flight from SG to KL was in the morning. Travelling alone is rather lonely, especially when the in-transit time is so long. Luckily the battery for this new laptop can last for hours, and i've also brought along some books to read.

It's Sunday and my time is spent in the airport and later on the airplane. I've checked with the HR lady about the policy about travelling over weekends and public holidays. She told me that the company does not have the policy of crediting an off-on-lieu for travelling over non-working days or working at overseas during local public holidays. Many companies actually do that, so i guess the benefits for our company aren't that good.

I've checked the weather for Taipei and HK. It's around 15 to 20 degree Celsius. It doesn't sound that cold, so i didn't really bring a lot of warm clothing with me. Only brought along two jackets. Hopefully that is enough for these two weeks of winter time.

The journey from KL to Taipei will last for about 4.5 hours. My boss will meet me up at the boarding gate later, since he was already in KL since Friday. This means that i won't be sitting with him on the plane because we checked in separately. That's good for me, as i wouldn't know what to say to him anyway.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Sunday, December 09, 2007 @ 12:03 am: Leaving tomorrow
Saturday, December 08, 2007 @ 11:40 pm: Another year
Thursday, December 06, 2007 @ 4:01 am: Going on business trip soon
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 @ 4:45 am: First day at work
Monday, December 03, 2007 @ 3:01 am: It's December
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 @ 7:21 pm: Trip to KL
Saturday, November 24, 2007 @ 3:49 am: Last day at work
Friday, November 23, 2007 @ 3:41 pm: Counting down...
Friday, November 23, 2007 @ 3:30 pm: Fraud adjustment
Friday, November 23, 2007 @ 4:32 am: Yet another fraud