I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Saturday, March 07, 2009

My eyes hurt

There's this little angel and little devil by my side all the time.

One tells me to snap out of it, and the other pulls me back in.

I do not know how long i can carry on like this. It's not good. It's not healthy. It's pointless. It's silly even.

I know. I know all of these, yet i am having a tough time pulling through, despite knowing that i must, no matter what.

I just don't know how.

I am doing my very best to get out of it, but just like always, my very best is never good enough.

Seriously, i don't know what the heck i am rambling about.

I am very tired. Exhausted. I'm having insomnia, both on difficulty falling asleep and nocturnal awakenings.

My eyes hurt, from excessive working and excessive crying.

I am sorry that i have all my friends worried. I can either hide it, or let it out on this blog, even though it doesn't really seem to help much.

Do not worry. I'm not suffering from depression. I do not think my life is worthless, nor do i think about ending it. I still believe life can be great and should be full of joy.

I am just going through some tough times that put me in sorrow. Please forgive me for not wanting to talk. Just let me be for a while. Only i can help myself and no one else.

"That which does not kill me makes me stronger."

I just need some time.

Labels:

Hello Buddy, Jia You !!!

Everything will be better! 加油油油...

Share your cogitation



Thursday, March 05, 2009 @ 4:41 am: Thank you
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 @ 4:13 am: In KL
Monday, March 02, 2009 @ 4:28 am: Tough time
Sunday, February 22, 2009 @ 4:43 pm: Runaway mom
Sunday, February 22, 2009 @ 2:17 pm: Realization
Friday, February 20, 2009 @ 4:02 am: Summer Bearista
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 3:46 am: Down
Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 3:27 pm: Happy Valentine's Day
Monday, February 09, 2009 @ 12:38 am: Performance review
Sunday, February 08, 2009 @ 4:58 am: The past week