I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Relaxing

Am at the Old Town Cafe, sitting outdoor, sipping coffee and blogging.

The weather is not as cool as i'd expected, which is a disappointment.

LF arrived later than me today. While waiting for her, i sat at Starbucks and put up the previous two posts that i wrote on the bus.

This kind of life is actually not bad; indeed, not bad at all. You know, sitting at a cooling place, enjoying a cup of hot coffee, chit-chat with a good friend and then typing away on my laptop as if i'm a writer. Gee, i've always wanted to do this for a living. Unfortunately, what i'm enjoying now comes with a price of my unpaid leave... and expensive meals.

My dinner cost me RM31!



We have no plan yet for the following days. It's just gonna be a short vacation for us to relax, de-stress, recuperate, and do whatever we want and whenever we want it. One thing we will not do, however, is gambling, even though that was the sole purpose for many people to come to Genting.

I do not really know what i want out of this trip. A friend told me not to force myself in getting out of anything after this short break. I may be still in depression after the break, and i may still be crying everyday, but at least i get to rest my mind for a while and relax the elastic a bit that had already been pulled to its maximum.

Hope i can finally sleep well tonight.

Labels:

Oh no, the Bah Kut Teh in Genting ? ... not value for $. First, it was not nice. Second, it was expensive. Had it once with SS before (yeah, the BKT expert).

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 5:06 pm: On the bus
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 12:26 pm: Travelling alone
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 5:18 am: My theme song 98
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 5:12 am: How i've loved you (and you've never noticed)
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 4:20 am: Sick grandma
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 3:57 am: To all my dear friends
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 3:49 am: My theme song 97
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 3:12 am: Their song that cheated me
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 1:45 am: Eye condition
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 6:54 am: My eyes hurt