I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Miserable

Just had my dinner -- a pear, three slices of wholemeal bread and one cup of Horlicks.

If that dinner sounds pathetic to you, please be known that this is already considered a dinner of bigger portion for me already. Normally i would just have some fruits or oatmeal for dinner.

Am feeling depressed now, probably because of the illness. The headache is getting worse, even though i took a nap for two hours in the afternoon. Maybe it was precisely because of the afternoon nap that my headache was worsened. I didn't sleep well; aside from the afternoon heat, the noise from the girls and the shouting and nagging grandma sure didn't help either. Being a light sleeper, i was awakened by the noise several times. As i am typing these, the noises are still going on in the living room now.

The doctor prescribed several medicines for me, and cold medicine normally induces drowsiness. I gotta go to work tomorrow no matter what, and that really sucks.

Being alone and sick kinda drown one's mood totally. I just feel miserable.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 5:18 pm: Sick
Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 4:30 am: My theme song 117
Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 4:29 am: To forget, or to remember?
Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 3:57 am: Cute kids
Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 3:25 am: The past weekend
Friday, October 23, 2009 @ 5:39 am: Eye checkup
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 @ 5:33 am: Back late
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 @ 5:14 am: A new maid
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 @ 3:29 am: Shoes stolen
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 @ 2:04 am: Working from home again