I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The past weekend and this week

Met up with Sui, Min and Ting on Saturday and had high tea at the Grand Paragon Hotel. The food was not bad by JB standard.

After the high tea, we continued chit-chatting at the hotel's lobby till the evening. Min went back and the rest of us drove to Jaya Jusco at Bukit Indah. We were still full and only had dessert and light snacks for dinner.

On Sunday, went to church in the morning and then stayed at home for the rest of the day watching random clips on YouTube.

Today was again spent at home doing nothing productive. All the time was spent on the Web watching YouTube and playing Facebook.

That was when i realised my life is rather pathetic.

Anyway, i'm on leave for this whole week. Will be back to work only next year, which is next Monday.

I decided to use up all my annual leave for this year. The company gave us half-day off for the eve of Christmas and New Year, and the New Year day is a public holiday in SG. So i need 3.5 days annual leave to be off for the entire week, but i was only left with 3 days. This means that i'll have to take unpaid leave for 0.5 day. I really need a good rest, so i figured what the heck, might as well just take it.

In total, i'm having 10 days of non-working days before the new year. I wasted away 4 days doing pointless stuff. I really ought to put the remaining of the week into good use.

First of all, i gotta tidy up my room a bit, especially my wardrobe. Should just pack away all the clothes that are old or oversize for me now. This will make room for new outfits, which also gives me a reason to shop for more and to dress up.

Then, i also should take the off days to catch up on all my blog posts, especially the travel log. My already weak memories will simply fade away as days go by, and if i still don't get to writing them down, i'd have forgotten everything.

Lastly, i gotta get back to my normal sleeping hours. Since the unfortunate event, i have been having very bad sleeping pattern. It got worse these few days, as i slept at 4am+ every night. I still have 5 days to slowly adjust it back.

Labels:

Ya, write your New Year resolution! And the
First one is: buy more pretty clothes!! Boost up the economy!
Secondly, live a healthy lifestyle!

aiya, forgot to put down my name again, and thirdly, personal financial planning!!! How to retire young and rich!

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 4:35 am: Pet Society: Cup cake tree
Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 4:57 am: My Christmas day
Friday, December 25, 2009 @ 5:00 am: Merry Chirstmas
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 4:56 am: Should I?
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 4:44 am: Winter solstice
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @ 5:21 am: iPhone craze
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 4:55 am: I spoke but not enough
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 3:56 am: The past weekend
Saturday, December 19, 2009 @ 4:27 am: Not feeling well
Thursday, December 17, 2009 @ 5:22 am: Don't complain, speak up