I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Christmas gift

To my disappointment, Santa didn't send me the Big Sweep first prize of RM10 million.  


I'm in pain now... because of the Christmas gift from 贝:



Yep, for this Christmas, i got an OTO Trimax TX-808 slimming belt as present. I reckon this was a subtle way of 贝 telling me that it's time for me to slim down.

Sigh, i guess it indeed is. When we first knew each other, i was only 50KG. Within 5 years time, my weight had increased to 56KG. The good thing about weight gain is that some parts of the body will also increase in size, but the down side is that the size increases may also go to the wrong place such as the tummy.

For people like me who don't do sports, perhaps a slimming product is the quick and easy way to trim away unwanted fat painlessly. Well, anyone who thinks that is actually wrong.

First of all, it's not quick. One gotta use the product consistently everyday for it to be effective. This is not unlike doing sports where you need patience and perseverance.

Secondly, it's also not that easy. First of all, i gotta put on the slimming belt at the part of the body where i wanna slim down (such as the tummy), and then have it on for 10 minutes (pre-set program). Then i'll have to rest for at least 5 minutes and do it again. This should be done 3 times, which means a total of 30 minutes massage for each part of the body. So if there are other parts of your body that need slimming down or toning up, such as thighs, calves, or buttocks, you gotta be prepared to have hours for it.

Lastly, it's definitely not painless. After each of the 10-minute session, the part of the body will be very itchy because it's burning the fat. After the itchiness has subsided, the pain follows, just like how the muscles of your legs feel after running for a 10KM marathon when you've not exercised for a very long time. (贝 said the feeling is like after doing 100++ sit-ups.) What's even more painful is that despite the muscle ache, you still gotta do the messaging again the next day at the very same spot. Gosh, i was clenching my teeth so hard when i was doing that today.

I've done the measurements and i'll be monitoring the progress. Let's just hope that all this pain is worthwhile.

Anyway, it's very smart of 贝 to get this gift for me because he could use it too. It's so much more useful than my Christmas gift for him:

An Ultraman toy from the Ultra Hero Series 2005 for Bei's collection

Labels: , , ,

Can I guess which part of the body?... can i can i.... hehe.

Damn, tat's a real retro ultraman...

Tsk tsk tsk, you naughty boy. No Christmas gift for you.

:( so bad.. hehe..

so u were goin to give me a christmas gift?

I would have if i had won the RM10 million. Too bad for you... and for me too. :(

Share your cogitation



Friday, December 23, 2005 @ 10:09 pm: Christmas carol: We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Friday, December 23, 2005 @ 4:46 am: Christmas carol: Jingle Bells
Thursday, December 22, 2005 @ 4:42 am: Christmas carol: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 @ 2:56 am: Christmas carol: Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 @ 3:57 am: Christmas carol: Deck the Halls
Sunday, December 18, 2005 @ 4:46 am: My name is Kong, King Kong
Friday, December 16, 2005 @ 4:02 am: The end of honeymoon period
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 @ 9:59 pm: Making the most of the Air Asia promotion
Monday, December 12, 2005 @ 9:26 pm: Disappointing show and dinner
Monday, December 12, 2005 @ 4:20 am: My aunt's wedding