I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Eve of CNY

I received a cheque refund of the fine from IRAS by post. That's strange. I did pay for my tax late, yet the government returned the fine amount to me after i paid up. Then it means there's actually no fine for late payment?


The sound of firecrackers has finally subsided, even though there are still some scattering noises from afar.

Mom and i reached home in JB at around 10pm, after we had the reunion dinner in Singapore. We will be going in to Singapore again tomorrow for the official visit to my uncle's. Gotta wake up early in case there's traffic congestion at the Causeway. I can finally have a good sleep tonight in my bed with my pillows.

Went shopping today but didn't buy much. When i got home, i checked my bank account and decided to pay off the debt before the start of Chinese New Year. So just an hour before new year, i transferred the money to 贝's account, and i'm debt-free now (except for my car loan of course)!

Labels: ,

Dear PinPin,
Be this year you enjoy the most successful, happiest, healthiest, wealthiest, loveliest, luckiest and most peaceful ever. GONG XI FA CAI my friend
9393

Share your cogitation



Saturday, February 17, 2007 @ 2:06 am: Happy oink oink year!
Thursday, February 15, 2007 @ 3:28 am: Set for CNY and English accent
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 @ 4:15 am: An awful cover letter
Monday, February 12, 2007 @ 3:37 am: Good news from last Friday
Friday, February 09, 2007 @ 5:00 am: Working late
Thursday, February 08, 2007 @ 2:49 am: Random update
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 @ 3:28 am: Speechless over lunch
Monday, February 05, 2007 @ 4:37 am: The past week (and my birthday gifts)
Thursday, February 01, 2007 @ 7:03 pm: Thirty-two
Wednesday, January 31, 2007 @ 3:33 am: Ex getting married