I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, June 22, 2009

Heartache still

How to stop... this constant heartache?

It hurts so much sometimes that i am short of breathe.

I asked a friend how long will it take for me to recover from this heartbreak. She jokingly said that it may take twice the time you were in love to heal from the loss of love.

If that is true, then i'm doom.

When i first discovered the affair, YY has just started with that China woman for about a month. He trusted her words so much that he believed she had already fallen in love with him. So let's say if what she said was true (DUH!), that she could indeed fall in love with someone in just one month time, then to lose this love will take her two months to recover.

But for me, it's gonna take 16 years.

Yet, YY still chose to hurt me and not her. He'd rather put me through years of agony than to put her through a few months of sadness (which i'm sure anyone would just laugh and tell you that what she would probably feel is not sadness but just a loss of opportunity if YY had stopped at that time).

That goes to show his love for me has already long gone, for no one in this world would ever be able to make the person he truly loves to go through even one day of heartbreak, let alone i was already hurting at that time right in front of his eyes.

Anyway, then my friend said to me that the time taken to heal actually depends on the mind and the degree of love.

I have a weak mind. And my love for him is so deep. So what am i supposed to do then?

I do not need to heal immediately, but all i want now is for this constant heartache to stop.

Please God, please make it stop.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 2:34 am: My theme song 81
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 11:38 pm: Still in progress
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 8:49 pm: Slow progress
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 3:55 pm: At work again
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 5:34 am: My theme song 80
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 5:27 am: Some thoughts
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 3:47 am: My theme song 79
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 1:57 am: Finally worked
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 1:18 am: Too late
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 12:34 am: Still trying