I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time at home

Ok, i really gotta stop watching those tear-jerking Jap film/drama.

Just finished watching a Jap romance film "Tada, kimi wo aishiteru" ("Heavenly Forest"). Yet another simple love story and someone died in the end, again. The story line, however, is sweet but sad, and it is less dramatic as the previous one i watched.

I guess this is the way that i will be spending my time at home, doing nothing particularly meaningful but having a relaxing time.

The best part of being at home is none other than having home-cooked meals. Uh huh, mom made my favourite Hakka meatballs and kimchi soup. It has been quite a while since i had good meals at home for consecutive days.

Mom was invited by our neighbour to attend a count-down party at their friend's house. They asked me a long but i don't feel like going out today. That's kinda funny, because a few days back i was still thinking about how pathetic my life is, as i was thinking of going somewhere for count-down but then realised i have no one to go with me. Yesterday i thought i wanna go shopping today, just to get a few pieces of nice outfits to mark the new year. Then today, i woke up feeling down and decided to stay home instead.

Oh, and the Streamyx is ridiculously slow. It took like more than a minute for me to delete one email in Gmail. This is really frustrating, but at the same time, perhaps i should take this time to work on my wardrobe.

Yeah, i should do that, now.

Labels:

Last Thursday I was at home with my mom too. She made sandwiches, milo, fried rice for me. To me, she can play magic in the kitchen. Kimchi soup, yum yum. I missed your mom's signature "dragon fruits drinks". Your mom is very "in" hor, got friends to invite her to count down. I dunno what to do tonight. Seem like nothing special "over here". I missed my mom ... ym

envy leh! ur mum all cook nice food for u all oh! ok. My mum everyday order food for me too lah!
She said "u should count urself lucky as long as u got something to eat lah!" :(

Share your cogitation



Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 4:12 am: Hair rebonding
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 3:58 am: These two days
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 5:51 am: The past weekend and this week
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 4:35 am: Pet Society: Cup cake tree
Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 4:57 am: My Christmas day
Friday, December 25, 2009 @ 5:00 am: Merry Chirstmas
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 4:56 am: Should I?
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 4:44 am: Winter solstice
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @ 5:21 am: iPhone craze
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 4:55 am: I spoke but not enough