I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Lost and found

Have you ever lost something and had given up the hope of recovering it, and yet it just re-appeared when you were not looking? This kind of "lost and found" moment would just make you filled with disbelief and jumping with joy.

I've found my watch! Yes, the gift from 贝 for my 30-year-old birthday. Even though i was very sure that the watch was lost in my house, i just couldn't find it anywhere. I thought it was really hard to believe that the watch would just vanish into the thin air, but after days of searching, i've pretty much accepted the fact that i've lost it forever. 贝 had even promised to get me another one for my next birthday and i've already got over the sadness of losing it.

Sometimes things really happened when we least expected. 贝 and i kept all our bags in a big carton box and decided to move them to a Toyogo storage box that we bought from Giant hypermarket on Saturday.



While we were tidying up the bags, we also decided to give away the old ones that we would not used anymore. Just as i was checking the unwanted bags to ensure there was nothing inside, i was pleasantly surprised:



It's beyond words to describe how i felt when i saw this watch that i thought i would never see again. Let's just say that i was so happy that i felt like doing this:

(Don't worry, if i were to do a naked belly dance, i would not look anything like this at all.)

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Sunday, July 24, 2005 @ 3:52 am: 43-minute customer service
Friday, July 22, 2005 @ 2:33 am: One of those days...
Friday, July 22, 2005 @ 2:32 am: Journey to the East (东游记)-- Part III
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 @ 3:41 am: Journey to the East (东游记) -- Part II
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 @ 3:12 am: Journey to the East (东游记) -- Part I
Saturday, July 16, 2005 @ 2:05 am: Scold you until smelly head
Friday, July 15, 2005 @ 2:36 am: My blog sucks in Firefox
Thursday, July 14, 2005 @ 2:24 am: The no. 2 salesman in Singapore
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 @ 9:12 pm: 豆浆油条 (the song, not the food)
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 @ 2:24 am: Desperate for broadband connection