I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, December 30, 2005

I'm so fed up

Things didn't go smoothly for me these past few days (well, except getting the AWS). I'm very fed up... with many things and people.

I'm angry at my mom. I'm upset with my brother. I'm displeased with Singapore Traffic Police. I'm pissed at those queue-jumpers. I'm irritated by my friends. I'm annoyed by my ex-boss. I'm sick of my situation. I'm tired of the seemingly endless troubles in life.  

I could have written posts after posts about all these but then i had so much pent-up emotions that i really didn't know where to start, or rather, how to end. Really, it's gonna be a brand new year soon. I seriously don't wanna bring all these negativities into a new year but then sometimes, if not most of the times, things are just beyond our control.

Anyway, let's just hope that it will be a better year ahead.  

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Thursday, December 29, 2005 @ 2:40 pm: A belated Christmas gift
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 @ 2:37 pm: The amazing Chinese medicines
Tuesday, December 27, 2005 @ 3:11 am: My Christmas gift
Friday, December 23, 2005 @ 10:09 pm: Christmas carol: We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Friday, December 23, 2005 @ 4:46 am: Christmas carol: Jingle Bells
Thursday, December 22, 2005 @ 4:42 am: Christmas carol: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 @ 2:56 am: Christmas carol: Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 @ 3:57 am: Christmas carol: Deck the Halls
Sunday, December 18, 2005 @ 4:46 am: My name is Kong, King Kong
Friday, December 16, 2005 @ 4:02 am: The end of honeymoon period