I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm in holiday mood

There were only four working days for last week because of the Christmas holiday. It's the same for this week again because of the New Year holiday. Then next week will be even better for me. I'll be leaving for Bangkok this Saturday and coming back on next Monday. The next day (Tuesday) will again be a public holiday (Hari Raya Haji), which means that i'll have to work only three days for next week. After that, just another two more weeks and it will be Chinese New Year. Wow, i love January and February.

The Bangkok trip is gonna be a shop-till-we-drop kinda short trip. 贝 and i are going there to shop for clothings, shoes, bags... Basically, no sight-seeing. Just shop and shop and shop. I'm gonna make a shopping list to make sure that i don't leave out anything. Oh, and by the way, i guess this trip will fulfill part of my fifth resolution for 2006. Just one week into a brand new year and i'm already getting part of my resolutions completed. I sure have a great feeling about this year!  

I'm already in a holiday mood. In fact, i've been in a holiday mood weeks before Christmas. With the short working weeks and the impending Bangkok trip, i'm really not in the mood to work at all. Oh wait, i haven't been working for a long time already hor... Ok, never mind. Just take it as i didn't say anything about work at all.  

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, January 03, 2006 @ 2:27 am: A birthday gift in advance
Monday, January 02, 2006 @ 4:58 am: New year's resolutions 2006
Sunday, January 01, 2006 @ 8:49 pm: Change of blog name
Saturday, December 31, 2005 @ 9:39 pm: Year 2005 in retrospect
Friday, December 30, 2005 @ 2:52 pm: I'm so fed up
Thursday, December 29, 2005 @ 2:40 pm: A belated Christmas gift
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 @ 2:37 pm: The amazing Chinese medicines
Tuesday, December 27, 2005 @ 3:11 am: My Christmas gift
Friday, December 23, 2005 @ 10:09 pm: Christmas carol: We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Friday, December 23, 2005 @ 4:46 am: Christmas carol: Jingle Bells