I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Friday, January 26, 2007

Spending too much

The traffic jam at TPE this morning was worse than usual. I was told that this happens all the time whenever it's raining.


First, they said they were gonna have it. Then, they said it was cancelled. And now, it was said that it's confirmed. Well, isn't this just so typical of our government.

Uh huh, i'm referring to the RM20 fee that will be imposed on all foreign vehicles entering Malaysia. Sigh, my travelling expenses have increased rather substantially since the office relocation, and now this new entry fee is gonna add on to it even more. For once, i hope that our government can flip-flop again.

You know what people say about the more you earn, the more you spend? I think it's true. Since i started this new job and drawing higher pay, i haven't been able to save up much, or at least not at a pace that i've expected. I guess it's because i spent too much.

Don't ask me where i spent my money. I seriously don't know for sure. It's just the good food, the golfing, buying (some expensive) stuff here and there, and then everything just adds up.

I was supposed to be saving up to return 贝 the money that he had paid for me on my new laptop. I wanted to clear this debt before the end of year 2006 but failed. Now i hope to clear it before CNY. It's just this auspicious kind of thing that i don't wanna carry any debts into a new year. To achieve that, i really should seriously do some financial planning to regulate my spending.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Thursday, January 25, 2007 @ 4:19 am: I'm not a Singaporean
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 @ 4:06 am: Fagged out by commuting
Monday, January 22, 2007 @ 4:26 am: Extra money
Thursday, January 18, 2007 @ 4:15 am: A senseless boring trivia
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 @ 3:16 am: Not gelling well
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 @ 3:31 am: A quick update
Monday, January 15, 2007 @ 3:52 am: A new work place tomorrow
Friday, January 12, 2007 @ 3:52 am: Moving tomorrow
Thursday, January 11, 2007 @ 3:21 am: Interesting news i heard on radio
Tuesday, January 09, 2007 @ 3:20 am: A book i read