I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, November 24, 2008

Am back

Uh huh, am back in SG now.

So i didn't have to extend my stay in Korea. Little boss will stay back until Wednesday instead, while i could take the Saturday flight back as planned.

I didn't have the time to blog while i was there, even though i did write something on the third day. It was late in the night and i didn't manage to finish the post, so i just left it without posting it.

There weren't much to write about anyway, well, at least not anything interesting since i didn't have the chance to go anywhere. It was just work, work, work, and then back home now.

Was like totally dead yesterday and today, so i spent the days between watching tv and dozing off. It was like all the energy had been drained out of my body and i could hardly keep myself awake. Have been having a slight headache and stomach cramp. I blame it on the lack of rest prior to my menses.

Hopefully i can get to write about this trip and post up the pictures over the next few days. Otherwise, it will just be another of my many outstanding posts.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 3:19 am: Off to Korea
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 @ 3:29 pm: Random updates
Sunday, November 02, 2008 @ 6:38 pm: The house moving week
Friday, October 24, 2008 @ 4:44 am: The week ahead
Monday, October 20, 2008 @ 4:30 am: Fine
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 @ 4:48 am: More plush toys
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 @ 4:12 am: Going to KL
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 @ 4:57 am: Random updates
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 @ 4:07 am: On medical leave
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 @ 4:05 am: A good friend's wedding