I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, May 18, 2009

Not as smooth as planned

On adjusting my biological clock, it is really not easy.

After returned to SG yesterday afternoon, i attempted to sleep at 7pm and to wake up at 1am. Yet, i lied on the bed for quite a while, not able to fall asleep. Then when i finally was about to fall asleep, my housemates came back. One of them is always quite noisy in the sense that she would switch on the TV rather loudly with her door opened, and then when she closes the door she would not do it gently but more like slamming it. I was pissed; being a light sleeper, i am easily distrubed by any noises. So i didn't really sleep well.

Then probably because my biological clock is still working on SG time zone, i woke up by myself at around 11pm. Then i forced myself to stay awake whole night, watching movies and working on some tasks on the project. I had "lunch" at 3am and took bath at 5am. It was a long and lonely night. Finally it was 8am and my bed time.

The original plan was to sleep till 3pm and get ready for work. Yet, i again was awaken several times due to the morning and afternoon noises from my housemates and the people outside. My room does not have aircon and i gotta keep the window opened, which means that i can hear clearly of whatever noises there are outside. But if there is any consolation, it is a rainy day today. So at least it wasn't so hot to sleep in the room without an aircon today. For the rest of the week, hope the weather won't be too hot.

Anyway, so i finally woke up at 2pm, an hour earlier than planned. Got myself ready and will be leaving for office at around 4.45pm later. Will have to hang in there all the way until 4am tomorrow, and by the time i get back will probably be 5am+ already.

Gosh, it's gonna be a long long night.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 3:38 pm: Night shifts ahead
Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 3:20 pm: Chalazion
Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 2:14 pm: The stages
Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 7:05 am: Rebuilding trust
Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 7:04 am: Do or try
Friday, May 15, 2009 @ 2:37 pm: My theme song 24
Friday, May 15, 2009 @ 3:18 am: Unfair
Friday, May 15, 2009 @ 2:37 am: Probation
Thursday, May 14, 2009 @ 7:51 pm: More thoughts
Thursday, May 14, 2009 @ 3:31 am: My theme song 23