I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Gotta stop crying

If i count the days, i've been crying almost everyday since mid-Feb. That was before the affair was in the open, but i had already felt something wrong with my husband.

So, i've been crying non-stop for almost 4 months already. Throw in the serious lack of sleep and excessive hours spent in front of the laptop, i may be heading towards the road of blindness.

Went to see an ophthalmologist today for eye checkup. He said there are signs of allergy and prescribed three-week course of two types of medicated eye drops for me. After three weeks, i'll have to return for a checkup again to see the condition.

My housemate has been telling me to stop crying, as it is really damaging to my eyes. She said excessive crying may cause dry-eye syndrome, an eye disorder that cannot be cured completely and i will have to forever using eye drops to lubricate my eyes. I do not know how accurate she is on this, but true or not, i really gotta stop crying.

Yet, i am feeling very depressed still, and if i were to suppress myself from crying, i'd feel even more depressed. So on one hand, i gotta release my emotions, but on the other, i am doing harm to my eyes. So i'm at a lost.

Really, the best is still i sleep tonight and do not wake up anymore. That ought to solve all my problems.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 5:47 pm: My (and his) theme song 40
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 5:42 pm: Solving puzzle
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 7:52 am: My theme song 39
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 7:36 am: Purpose
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 7:16 am: My theme song 38
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 6:53 am: When love dies
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 @ 3:23 pm: My theme song 37
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 @ 3:09 pm: Irony
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 @ 7:26 am: My theme song 36
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 @ 7:21 am: Heartache