I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Love personality test

I've been playing all kinds of quizzes on Facebook due to my loneliness. And the most recent one that i have taken is on Love Personality Test.

The result is Long Term Lover.
Are you the perfect girl or what? Maybe you're a little shy or lack the dazzling appeal of the Alpha Woman, but when boys get to know you they'll discover the gold deep down. Your love personality is the most likely to find true love and romance, and when you're a little older you'll be much in demand because men will want to hang on to you. Expect a long-term marriage with an adoring husband. Did I mention that you're a great mate too? And an old-round fabulous person to know.


Heh, it's a yes and no to this quiz result i guess.

Yeap, i am a long term lover for sure. My first relationship lasted 7 years and the second 8.5 years. I am the kind of woman who can devote all my life to the man i love, and i am indeed a little shy and not the type who dazzle men at first sight.

But the part on "the most likely to find true love and romance" and "expect a long-term marriage with an adoring husband", i would say a big "NAY". Look what i get now out of the two long-term relationships? Look at my short-lived marriage and the heartless husband.

Nevertheless, i do hope the part on "when you're a little older you'll be much in demand" is true...

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 7:05 am: Hope him to be good
Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 5:44 am: The same story, again
Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 4:55 am: My theme song 94
Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 4:33 am: Anger but not hatred
Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 3:06 am: Marriage cert
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 7:09 pm: Kicking the addiction
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 6:52 pm: Transience of life
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 5:16 pm: My theme song 93
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 4:39 pm: Prolonged depression
Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 3:35 pm: Not at office