I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, June 22, 2009

Not feeling too well

I think the 4 long months of distress has finally taken a toll on me.

I've not been feeling too well since weekend, even though there's no specific illness like flu or fever. I just feel all my energy was drained out that i could hardly get myself out of bed this morning. If it's not for this KL trip, i'd have taken leave today.

I feel weak and as if my feet are too weak to carry my body. I tried to listen to the remaining recordings to finish up my notes but just couldn't concentrate at all. So there is no further progress since yesterday.

One of my colleagues whom i was rather good with and regarded me as his older sister said to me that i may have gotten sick due to over-distress (忧郁成疾). In fact, everyone in my department was concerned. Those who don't know what was going on actually thought i had over-diet and hence became so thin and pale. It was very difficult for me now whenever anyone showed concerns, as that would just put tears into my eyes, and i'd probably break down f i were to mention about the affair. So when they asked me what happened, i just told them that i was unwell.

Probably i really am, with some hidden illness, who knows. I think it's about time too to do a thorough checkup, including scanning for AIDS and STD.

Labels:

you need to be strong gal!

Share your cogitation



Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 7:55 pm: My theme song 83
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 7:51 pm: Paying the price
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 6:07 pm: Doing my best to let go...
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 4:49 pm: At KL
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 1:24 pm: At the airport
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 3:25 am: My theme song 82
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 3:18 am: Heartache still
Monday, June 22, 2009 @ 2:34 am: My theme song 81
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 11:38 pm: Still in progress
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 8:49 pm: Slow progress