I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Guy's guilt

I have a new theory actually, about why YY doesn't wanna let go of this relationship.

LF told me about a guy friend of hers who actually felt relieve after knowing that his ex-mistress was happily married to another guy. To him, he felt guilty about having her as a mistress before and was worried that he would have ruined her happiness. Then when he got to know that she had found her happiness again, he felt that his guilt has finally been released.

Probably YY is tortured by his guilt too. He feels extremely guilty for betraying me, for breaking our marriage vow and for putting me into such misery. He feels that he is responsible for my happiness, and worrying that he may have ruined my happiness forever.

So, i guess the only way that he would let go is when i find happiness again, whether by myself or with another guy. Probably only in this way that he would finally feel that his responsibility and guilt towards me have ended, and then he could openly be with that China woman or another woman in future.

I gotta be happy again, for both my and his sake.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Thursday, July 02, 2009 @ 1:27 am: Relaxing
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 5:06 pm: On the bus
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 12:26 pm: Travelling alone
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 5:18 am: My theme song 98
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 5:12 am: How i've loved you (and you've never noticed)
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 4:20 am: Sick grandma
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 3:57 am: To all my dear friends
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 3:49 am: My theme song 97
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 3:12 am: Their song that cheated me
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 1:45 am: Eye condition