I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hairstyle

Went to do my hair today together with Sui.

I had actually wanted to change my hairstyle; was thinking to cut it short, into a bob with side-swept bangs -- something like my avatar.



But then Sui suggested for me to perm my hair before i cut it short, since i've never ever permed my hair before and have always kept my hair straight, whether long or short.

I thought that sounded good, but then i wasn't really ready to see myself in curly/wavy hairstyle yet, and was thinking that i may be too lazy to maintain it. So in the end i didn't change my hairstyle but only had it trimmed a bit only. I still look the same now with long hair.



Seriously, i think the avatar does look a bit like me, with a wide face, round eyes, under-projected nose and a smile that tilts slightly to the left, but of course except that my eyes are not that big. Hey, this is supposed to be the manga/cartoon version of me ("Q版"), so the eyes gotta be big!

On a side note, YY gave me a Precious Moments figurine as wedding anniversary gift (which was ironic when he was the one who made a mockery of the marriage with his infidelity). It is a little girl holding a cross in her hands, and it's titled "My Faith Is In Jesus". LF said she found the little girl looks a bit like me, which also looks similar to my avatar.

Hmm, i never know that i look like a cartoon...

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Saturday, September 12, 2009 @ 5:17 am: Weekend night
Friday, September 11, 2009 @ 3:54 am: Pointless post
Thursday, September 10, 2009 @ 7:25 pm: Mild diarrhea
Thursday, September 10, 2009 @ 3:57 am: Dreamlike
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 @ 3:11 am: Still bad mood
Tuesday, September 08, 2009 @ 3:09 am: Bad mood
Monday, September 07, 2009 @ 3:41 am: Random updates
Sunday, September 06, 2009 @ 3:56 am: Sorrow attack
Saturday, September 05, 2009 @ 5:52 am: My cousin
Friday, September 04, 2009 @ 3:24 am: Back in SG