I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Very tired

So much so that i can hardly keep my eyes open now.

But then, i've been spending too much time at work and only left with the little personal time during weekdays. Hence i wanna force myself to be awake and spend time doing things that are unrelated to work, even if it's doing useless thing like playing Facebook. Well, at least that is some kind of entertainment, albeit an unhealthy one. It's better than filling my life with just work and work and work.

Anyway, will be working "afternoon shift" tomorrow. Will have a meeting with UK for the whole day, but it's UK time, which means that the meeting will probably end past mid-night. So i'll be going in to the office in the afternoon at around 1pm. Then i can also go in late on Thursday morning too since i'll be coming back late. That ought to give me sufficient sleep for these two nights -- hopefully.

Still feeling rather down lately. The more i wanna forget, the more i remember... i can't help but to wonder again how long it's gonna take me before i can finally stop missing and stop loving a person. This really sucks.

Labels: ,

Share your cogitation



Tuesday, September 29, 2009 @ 4:57 am: Back late
Monday, September 28, 2009 @ 4:35 am: Maid-less
Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 5:39 am: Weekend headache
Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 4:53 am: My theme song 104
Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 4:43 am: Late night craving
Friday, September 25, 2009 @ 4:26 am: Random updates
Thursday, September 24, 2009 @ 3:39 am: My theme song 103
Thursday, September 24, 2009 @ 3:31 am: No passion for job
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 @ 2:11 am: Skin problem
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 @ 1:48 am: My theme song 102