I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back in SG

Took the 6.50pm flight from KL back to SG. This was the first time i flew back at this time, and noticed that this might be the most popular time for the KL-SG route. It was a 737 and was full without a single empty seat. Most were business travellers and there were lots of angmo on board too.

These few days in KL had been productive. I completed the performance review with my team members and the sessions were good.

The farewell dinner on Monday night wasn't really good for me. The food was nice, but the people with whom i was sitting at the same table weren't exactly the bunch that i'd enjoy to be with. When i arrived, i went to sit with my team members. Then big boss told me to move to his table, where all the people there were the higher level people from Malaysia office who either i don't know well or i don't like. The dinner became such a drag for me when i could hear laughter coming from the other tables.

Then yesterday i had dinner with the little brother colleague, as usual. Has a nice chat, as usual.

Didn't get to do shopping at all, and i gotta buy some winter outfits before my trip to the USA. Those i had from the university days are really out of fashion already and i wouldn't be caught dead in them. So am planning to go shopping tomorrow.

Labels:

Share your cogitation



Monday, January 11, 2010 @ 1:10 pm: At Senai Airport
Sunday, January 10, 2010 @ 7:30 am: Idiocy
Saturday, January 09, 2010 @ 5:42 am: Tired
Thursday, January 07, 2010 @ 4:20 am: Pet Society: Festive Fruit
Wednesday, January 06, 2010 @ 4:42 am: Back late again
Tuesday, January 05, 2010 @ 4:36 am: Back late
Monday, January 04, 2010 @ 3:57 am: Obligations
Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 4:13 pm: The post of tradition
Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 2:56 am: My realisations for 2009
Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 1:56 am: You have loved