I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, January 25, 2010

Going to USA

I should be sleeping now actually.

Why so early? Well, i'm leaving for USA again tomorrow early morning. The flight is at 6.50am, and i'm meeting my subordinate at the airport to check in together at 5am, which means that i'll have to leave the place i stay at 4.30am and gotta wake up latest by 3.30am. That leave me less only about 6 hours if i can go to bed right now, or i can get to sleep at all with all the noise going on in the living room -- uh huh, as usual, the sound of the kids and landlady.

My trip to the USA this time will be for less than a week. Will return on this Saturday morning (US time) and by the time i get back in SG, it will be Monday 12am+, i.e. past Sunday mid-night. That means i'll have my first moment of my 35-year-old birthday on board the plane. How interesting is that? Sigh.

I'm getting weary on this frequent travelling. The packing, unpacking, packing, unpacking... and the constant adjusting my biological clock, having a job that travels a lot isn't really as glamorous as one seem.

And on my blogging, i haven't even finished the post on my last USA trip and now i'm going there again. I also still have the trip to HK and UK that i've not even started. There are also lots of other things that i wanna talk about and didn't get down to writing it. The backlog is piling up.

Anyway, really ought to quickly finish up the packing and then go to bed.

Labels:

Haha! same lah!
My "diary" stucked in end Oct09.
When I have time, I'll rather go to FB or do some other things.
How to clear back log?
Sometimes I really "又爱又恨" internet leh! :p

Share your cogitation



Thursday, January 21, 2010 @ 4:58 am: Down again
Thursday, January 21, 2010 @ 4:52 am: These three days
Monday, January 18, 2010 @ 4:56 am: Performance review
Sunday, January 17, 2010 @ 6:21 am: My theme song 121
Sunday, January 17, 2010 @ 5:32 am: Slow Internet connection
Sunday, January 17, 2010 @ 5:19 am: Festive Bearistas
Thursday, January 14, 2010 @ 6:46 am: To the idiots
Thursday, January 14, 2010 @ 5:36 am: Heartache
Thursday, January 14, 2010 @ 4:58 am: Back in SG
Monday, January 11, 2010 @ 1:10 pm: At Senai Airport