I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Monday, November 21, 2005

Taking time off from blogging

I've finally gotten mom's mobile phone set today. 贝 helped me to purchase from his colleague whose brother-in-law sells mobile phones, and we got a good bargain at dealer's price.

The phone isn't exactly like what's shown on the box -- no colorful cover.


Mom had gone to Kelantan and i've placed the phone on her bed. She's in for a pleasant surprise when she's back. And hope she can keep the phone away from water this time.




I was supposed to spend the weekend studying for the Basic Driving Theory Test but my laziness got the better of me (again!). Only managed to finish reading through the handbook once and still haven't started the second round, which is for memorization.

I feel more stress now and have a bad feeling that i'm gonna fail the test. Oh boy, only 2.5 days more to go. I MUST MUST MUST concentrate.

So, i'll be taking time off from blogging for the next two days to prepare for the test. Hopefully i can have good news in the next post.  

Reminds me of the time I got my mom a phone because she lost it. Just before Chinese New Year......

Moms like to screw up their phones so that we can pamper them. For a change.

Ya, i've suspected that the incident might not be an accident. Perhaps she wanted a new phone, so she poured water on the old phone and made it like an accident... :P

Pin, if ur mum really need to resort to this method, then as a daughter, we have to think it over, why???? :p

p/s: however, I think this hp is nicer than the colourful one.

Share your cogitation



Saturday, November 19, 2005 @ 6:23 pm: I must have gone bonkers
Friday, November 18, 2005 @ 3:21 am: Trivia of my uneventful day
Thursday, November 17, 2005 @ 4:43 am: Basic Driving Theory Test
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 @ 4:47 am: What i'm reading now
Tuesday, November 15, 2005 @ 3:41 am: Caltex Neighbourhood Rewards
Sunday, November 13, 2005 @ 9:01 pm: Mmmm, Swiss Fondue...
Friday, November 11, 2005 @ 10:41 pm: We are different, just like everyone else
Friday, November 11, 2005 @ 5:51 pm: Consultants... don't you just love 'em?!
Thursday, November 10, 2005 @ 3:37 am: Snooker U
Wednesday, November 09, 2005 @ 4:28 am: Trivia of my uneventful day