I think, therefore I write. (我思,所以我写。)

Cogito ergo scribo

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Snoopy drawings

Last Saturday, during the gathering, my friends and 贝 laughed at my Valentine's masterpiece. 贝 even asked me to never draw Snoopy again because the drawings were simply awful.

Well, with the limited artistic talent in me, i think i had actually done a rather good job. I mean, hey, it wasn't like i spent hours in drawing them. I just logged on to Snoopy.com, pulled out a few pieces of used A4 paper, and produced the artwork simply by looking at the screen and drew them out with blue ball pen. All these were done during lunch time and if you compare the original with mine, then you would know they weren't really that bad.

Just see it for yourself:

Except a smaller head, a longer neck and a bigger body, the two drawings don't really look that much different.


I was even creative enough to add a flower for a Valentine's touch


So how's that? Not a lot of differences, right? Right? RIGHT???!!!

Ok, never mind. Don't answer that.

And by the way, if you think the Dumbo Snoopy was the worst, let it be known that i was actually drawing this dog:



Alright, i promise not to draw Snoopy ever again. Perhaps for the next Valentine's, i'll try out Woodstock instead.  

Labels: ,

CAn you draw a Lin Peh for me ? ;-)

It depends on how does Lin Peh look like. I'll only draw if you look like Snoopy. :P

Share your cogitation



Monday, February 20, 2006 @ 2:39 pm: The past weekend
Friday, February 17, 2006 @ 4:07 am: My eye hurts
Thursday, February 16, 2006 @ 2:56 am: Conversion of Malaysian driving licence in Singapore
Wednesday, February 15, 2006 @ 2:45 am: It's Valentine's Day
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 @ 2:05 am: The termination of the use of Restricted Passports
Monday, February 13, 2006 @ 3:57 am: My new blog
Friday, February 10, 2006 @ 3:04 am: A dinner with an old friend
Wednesday, February 08, 2006 @ 2:46 am: My outdated Christmas gift
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 @ 3:26 am: Chinese astrology
Monday, February 06, 2006 @ 2:39 pm: Back to work